Monday, July 18, 2011

Days 5 -9

Not so great since I went out of town.

Thursday (day 5) was fine, I just didn't blog since I had kickball!

Friday after work I left for Houston. I was falling asleep after only about an hour and a half on the road, so I stopped for some sugar and caffeine. Diet Coke and Peanut Butter M&Ms are definitely not on the diet!

Since I was in Kingwood, of course I had to go to the hometown favorite Chelsea Deli & Cafe. A chicken salad sandwich on french bread is also definitely not on the diet. :/ We ate a super early dinner (because my parents are ridiculous) at another sandwich place and topped it off with TCBY yogurt! This day was pretty much a total loss.

Sunday was a loss too: bacon & eggs for brunch and a subway sandwich later in the day. It was turkey bacon, so I guess that was good.

Today I had more Diet Coke and m&ms to keep me awake on the drive home. For dinner I made some chicken with some BBQ seasoning.

Sooo I am thinking about extending the first 17 days to 20 days since I have been doing poorly the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment