Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 2

Today I drank most of the hot lemon water in the morning. I am generally not a fan of hot beverages or even soup, but the fact that its just water makes it a teeny bit more appealing.

For breakfast I had a peach and a lemon flavored greek yogurt. I dont think I will be having the lemon flavor anymore, or at least not for breakfast. It tasted like the lemon flavored girl scout cookies I like, so maybe I will have it for a dessert.

For lunch I had another spinach salad with chicken...same as yesterday.

I had to squeeze my second serving of fruit in before 2pm, so I had some strawberries & blueberries a little after lunch.

As of 4pm I have drank all 64 oz of water that I am supposed to drink each day, and let me tell you, I have had to pee every 20 minutes!

I did cheat a little and I ate a 100 calorie slim fast mint-chocolate bar. I feel bad about it, but I was pretty much the highlight of my day!

Dinner I think will be more chicken and more salad. Im also going to go buy some cottage cheese...I hope I like it. I've never had it before!

No comments:

Post a Comment