Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 4 - Not good

Today was not very good. I did well most of the day at work, but then I had another of those slim fast bars after lunch, and then another one later in the day, probably around 5. I also had a couple pieces of candy from a coworker's candy dish on her desk. Ugh.

Then I met up with friends at a mexican restaurant. I did well with my entree - I ordered marinated grilled chicken breast and I didn't eat any of the rice that came with it. I also didnt get a margarita, even though it was happy hour and I LOVE margaritas. Yay me!

I bad part was the chips and bean dip that was on the table. I looove the bean dip at this restaurant. Its so good. So I ate more of that than I probably should have.

Oh well, back on track tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment