Monday, July 11, 2011

17 Day Diet

So I started the 17 Day Diet yesterday, and I want to keep track of myself, so I am going to use this blog.

I dont have a starting weight because I dont own a scale. I planned to weigh today at work (yes we have a scale at work, weird) but the scale here is broken or out of batteries or something.

I did pretty good yesterday. I got all my fruits in before 2pm, and my probiotics. I had a salad for lunch with spinach, chicken, tomatoes, mushrooms and fat free dressing. Then I made a variation of the egg white frittata that is in the book for dinner. I used 1 whole egg and 2 egg whites instead off 4 egg whites. I put spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms and bell peppers in it and sprinkled a little bit of Parmesan cheese on top.

Yesterday I did not get all my water in or drink the hot lemon water in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment