Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 3

Day 3 went ok I guess. I finally weighed myself at the gym today and it was pretty much my normal weight. The book says that you'll lose weight right away, and maybe I have because i don't doubt that I was heavier on Sunday. I had NOT been eating well AT ALL. I'm not worried, but I hope I see the scale go down soon!

Today I drank my hot lemon water in the AM and I had greek yogurt and some berries for breakfast. Then I had another salad for lunch. I did have another one of those slim fast mint-chocolate 100 calories bars after lunch. Oops. I have having trouble completely ignoring my sweet tooth!

I never did have my second serving of fruit, but I had my first experience with cottage cheese for my second probiotic serving! I bought the kind they recommend in the book - Breakstone Live Active cottage cheese. I didnt hate it, but I didnt love it either. I put a couple blueberries in it, and maybe I should put a lot more in there next time. I don't know if I will ever become a cottage cheese lover.

For dinner I cooked some ground turkey with some taco seasoning and made lettuce wrap type- things. I put some bell peppers, mushrooms, and sour cream on them too. They were very tasty!

I also found some low carb yogurt at Kroger that I like. Its store brand called CARBmaster.

Tomorrow will be tricky since I might be going out to dinner with some friends, to a Mexican restaurant. I looked at the menu already and hopefully if I go I can stick to getting the salad! I do love me some mexican food!

No comments:

Post a Comment